How Are You Feeling About the Upcoming Elections?
It’s a little more than two weeks until the big day. Listen to Ric Edelman explain why there’s a huge amount of attention on this election and share his latest advice on what you can do to help protect your money.
October 17, 2020
On this episode:
- The Very Latest on Covid-19 Treatments and Vaccines
- Two pharmaceutical giants just paused work on clinical trials. Listen to Ric Edelman reveal why and update you with the latest on the coronavirus.
- Why Are Restaurants Starting to Limit Your Visit?
- One upside of this recent trend is that you get dessert sooner than before. Listen to Ric Edelman discuss the details and talk about other ways people are adapting to these unusual times.
- PRAYER Can Make You Feel Connected
- And it just might help you develop a kind and forgiving heart. Listen to Ric and Jean Edelman share a timely and moving word of the week.
- The Cost to Refinance a Mortgage Could Soon Go Up
- The rise could amount to an additional $1,400 for the average loan. Listen to Ric Edelman divulge how to avoid this new fee.
SOURCE: Edelman Financial Engines – Read entire story here.