You know the feeling when you come across a piece of work that is so good that you don’t even want to try to describe it? That’s how I feel about Morgan Housel’s deeply personal article below. I encourage you to read it.
- The Three Sides of Risk from Morgan Housel
Other Recommended Reading
- Creating a Social Security Bridge Fund from Steve Vernon
- New Estimates of the Need for Long-Term Care from Joe Tomlinson
- The Tax Benefits of Semi-Retirement from Chris Mamula
- A Thrift Savings Plan Update from Christine Benz
- Six Ways the Coronavirus Will Make Inequality Worse from Noah Smith
- Vanguard and Fidelity Investors Didn’t Flinch as the Market Tanked from Ethan Wolff-Mann
- Does Covid-19 Prove the Stock Market Is Inefficient? a discussion between Robert Shiller and Burton Malkiel
- Why the Paycheck Protection Program Has Slowed Way Down from Danielle Kurtzleben
I hope you are well (and stay that way), and thank you for reading!
What is the Best Age to Claim Social Security?
Read the answers to this question and several other Social Security questions in my latest book:
|Social Security Made Simple: Social Security Retirement Benefits and Related Planning Topics Explained in 100 Pages or Less|
Disclaimer:Your subscription to this blog does not create a CPA-client or other professional services relationship between you and Mike Piper or between you and Simple Subjects, LLC. By subscribing, you explicitly agree not to hold Mike Piper or Simple Subjects, LLC liable in any way for damages arising from decisions you make based on the information available herein. Neither Mike Piper nor Simple Subjects, LLC makes any warranty as to the accuracy of any information contained in this communication. I am not a financial or investment advisor, and the information contained herein is for informational and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute financial advice. On financial matters for which assistance is needed, I strongly urge you to meet with a professional advisor who (unlike me) has a professional relationship with you and who (again, unlike me) knows the relevant details of your situation.
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of this email (or by removing this RSS feed from your feed reader if you have subscribed via a feed reader).
SOURCE: Oblivious Investor – Read entire story here.