November 28, 2020: Thank You Nurses, Doctors and Other Frontline Workers
All of us owe you a great debt of gratitude. Listen to Isabel Barrow fill in for Ric Edelman on this very special holiday weekend show.
On this episode:
- Would Janet Yellen Reactivate Lending Programs as Treasury Secretary?
- Reports indicate that Biden intends to nominate Yellen to the position. Listen to Isabel Barrow explain the potential implications for the economy and jobs.
- Holiday Shopping During a Pandemic
- Many parts of life just aren’t the same this year because of Covid-19. Listen to Isabel Barrow share a timely guide to this year’s unusual shopping season.
- Withdrawing Money From Your Retirement Plan Early Can Be Costly
- But what if you’re dealing with an emergency expense? Listen to Isabel Barrow talk through your options.
- Tax Planning Opportunities for 2020
- The end of the year is fast approaching. Listen to Isabel Barrow relay important and timely tax information.
The post Thank You Nurses, Doctors and Other Frontline Workers appeared first on Edelman Financial Engines.
SOURCE: Edelman Financial Engines – Read entire story here.