- Wall St. Week Ahead by Reuters.
- Global Economy Week by Bloomberg.
- The Week Ahead by Yahoo. (video)
- Stocks to Watch Next Week by Seeking Alpha.
- Weekly Economic Calendar by Briefing.com.
BOTTOM LINE: I expect US stocks to finish the week modestly higher on China trade deal hopes, fewer global growth concerns, earnings optimism, technical buying, oil strength and short-covering. My intermediate-term trading indicators are giving neutral signals and the Portfolio is 100% net long heading into the week.
SOURCE: BETWEEN THE HEDGES – Read entire story here.