- Wall St. Week Ahead by Reuters.
- Weekly Market Outlook by Yahoo. (video)
- Global Economy Week by Bloomberg.
- Stocks to Watch Next Week by Seeking Alpha.
- Weekly Economic Calendar by Briefing.com.
BOTTOM LINE: I expect US stocks to finish the week mixed as European/Emerging Markets/US High-Yield Debt Angst, technical selling and China trade deal concerns offset earnings optimism, more dovish FOMC commentary and oil strength. My intermediate-term trading indicators are giving neutral signals and the Portfolio is 75% net long heading into the week.
SOURCE: BETWEEN THE HEDGES – Read entire story here.